- 10 gauge, black, polyester, cotton and steel blend liner
- Hypodermic needle puncture-resistant under ASTM F2878 – 2010
- Cut level F under EN388:2016
- Fully coated in black crinkle latex offering great grip
- PVC thumb crutch for increased wear properties
- Elasticated wrist with PU binding and TPR velcro fastening for secure fit
The Pred Needle compromises of a 10 gauge, black, polyester, cotton and steel blend liner; fully coated in black crinkle latex offering great grip with a PVC thumb crutch for increased wear properties. The Pred Needle offers puncture resistance from hypodermic needles under ASTM F2878 – 2010, and cut level F protection under EN388:2016. This glove is available in sizes 8 (M) to 11 (XXL) and is finished with an elasticated cuff with a PU binder, and a TPR velcro fastening for a secure fit.
Sizes – 8 to 11
Carton quantity – 40 pairs (per size)
EN388:2016 – 3X44F
Applications include – Sharps, needlestick protection, refuse, waste management & recycling, glass handling, fabrication, metal handling
There are no reviews yet.